Micromax has seemed to be enthusiastic to make its stand in the smartphone market in India. It has been providing some real tough competition to Samsung in the Android based smartphone segment in India. Speaking of recently announced Micromax Bolt D320, it surely seems to turn a few heads by its astounding looks and decent features for its price. Bolt D320 is a low budget entry level phone and is all set to make its way along the pavement.
Micromax Bolt D320 features a 4.5 inch FWVGA display and juiced up with a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor. It is expected to have 512 MB of RAM, with 4 GB of internal storage space which can be increased by a micro SD card. With a 3.2 MP primary camera with LED flash and a 0.3 MP front camera, the smartphone runs on Android Kitkat v4.4.
Micromax Bolt D320 Specifications
- 4.5 inch FWVGA capacitive touch screen display (854×450 pixels)
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD card
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 3.2 MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 1600 mAh battery
The Micromax Bolt D320 launch was conducted in India yesterday. Micromax Bolt D320 price is reported to be around INR 3,300 and the phone is expected to start rolling out for sale by mid April.