Earlier this year Honor, the global brand under Huawei had announced at the MWC that it will launch the Honor 6 Plus smartphone and new 4G devices in India late March.
Huawei Honor 6 Plus launch in India has been scheduled for March 24. Huawei Honor 6 Plus features Android and is powered by an octa-core Kirin 925 SoC processor accompanied by 3 GB RAM. The device comes dressed up with 16 GB and 32 GB internal storage options. Huawei Honor 6 Plus specifications include a screen size increase over the Honor 6 and has a 5.5-inch 1080p display. The headline about the device is made by the dual 8 MP rear camera with extraordinary low light performance and an 8 MP front camera.
Huawei Honor 6 Plus Specifications
• 5.5 inches HD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
• Octa-Core Processor
• 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash, 8 MP front camera
• 16 GB inbuilt storage expandable upto 128 GB, 3 GB RAM
• 3600 mAh Li-Po battery
• Android Kitkat with Emotion 3.0 UI
• 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS with GLONASS
The wait is finally over and stay tuned to get your hands on the freshly launched smartphone once it rolls out in the market and goes on sale.