Reliance Jio has changed the way we use our smartphone. From cheap data to a bunch of content rich apps and from free SMSes to free Video Calls, Jio is doing everything to transform our smartphone experience. Many people still don’t know that Jio also offers free caller tunes service (aka JioTunes) which can be activated without paying any premium or fee. With Jio Tunes – you can set your favorite song as your caller tune from more than 4 lakhs song catalog. There 3 ways to activate Jio Caller Tunes: By sending message, Jio Music app, and by copying.
How to Activate Caller Tune using Jio Music App?
- First download the Jio Music app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Login using your My Jio account credentials.
- Search and select the song you wish to set as caller tune
- Hit the ‘Set as JioTune’ button a preview will pop up
- Listen to preview and if you are ok with it confirm it by tapping on the ‘Set as JioTune’.
- Soon you will get a activation confirmation message from Jio
How to set Jio Caller Tunes with SMS?
If you want to follow more traditional approach to set a caller tune, here’s how you do it. Jio let’s you set set a caller tune by sending a SMS JPto 56789 with these following codes:
- MOVIE <movie name> send it to 56789
- ALBUM <album name> send it to 56789
- SINGER <singer name> send it to 56789
Once you send the message Jio will send a message seeking confirmation from you. All you to do it send a reply with ‘Y’ and soon Jio will send a confirmation message to you.
How To Copy Caller Tune Using Star button
Like your friends caller tune? Well, Jio lets you copy that. All you have to do is press the star button next time when you call him. Jio will seek your consent in a message where you will have to give the confirmation in a txt reply with ‘Y’. Now, your phone’s inbox should a buzz with a activation message.