Asus ZenFone 5Z now hold the title of cheapest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 In India. The Taiwanese smartphone maker has finally launched its Zenfone 5Z in India at the national capital New Delhi. Apart from packing top of the line hardware, improved ZenUI this time Asus has priced the phone aggressively.
Asus ZenFone 5Z Features
The Asus Zenfone 5Z comes with a 6.2-inch full HD+ SLCD Panel which has a notch at the top. The Display has 19:9 aspect ratio with a Gorilla Glass applied on the top. Asus is sourcing Qualcomm’s best offering till date – the Snapdragon 845 processor which is complemented by Adreno 630 GPU and up to 8GB of RAM.
As far as the optics go, the ZenFone 5Z boasts of a dual camera setup at the back with a 12-megapixel primary sensor at the helm and assisted by 8-megapixel wide-angle lens. The primary sensor comes with f/1.8 aperture 4-axis OIS whereas the wide-angle lens has a f/2.2 aperture. As for your selfies, the Zenfone 5Z is packed with an 8-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture which is also used for Face Unlock.
The phone is dual-SIM enabled and supports Dual SIM Dual VoLTE feature out of the box. It supports USB Type-C connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Dual Band WIFI and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone is powered by a 3300 mAh which support quick charge 3.0.
Asus ZenFone 5Z price in India, availability, launch offers
Asus has announced the Zenfone 5Z in three variants. The Zenfone 5Z base variant comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage is offered at Rs 29,999. There is an 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage version as well that be sold in India for Rs 32,999. The Zenfone 5Z top variant comes with 8GB RAM with 256GB storage is priced at of Rs. 36,999.
The phone will be available on Flipkart from July 9. As an introductory offer, Asus has partnered with ICICI bank debit & credit cards for an instant discount of Rs 3,000 which makes Asus Zenfone 5Z available from ₹26,999 onwards. Asus has also partnered with Jio for 100GB additional 4G data and ₹2200 cashback for Zenfone 5Z users.
Flipkart on its part is offering option to buy the Zenfone5Z with No-cost EMI. There is also options like a buyback guarantee program, and a complete mobile protection program can be bought with the Zenfone5Z.
ASUS Zenfone 5Z (Z5620KL) specifications
- 6.2-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass Super IPS display with 500 nits Brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 SoC with Adreno 509 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB /128GB/ 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZenUI 5.0, upgradable to Android P
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD) with Dual VoLTE
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, Dual Pixel PDAF, 4-axis OIS, Pro mode, secondary 8MP sensor with 120-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 83-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face Unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual speakers with NXP 9874 Smart AMP, Hi-Res Audio 192kHz/24b-bit, DTS Headphone: X for 7.1 channel surround sound, dual microphones
- Dimensions: 153×75.65×7.85mm; Weight: 155g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C (2.0)
- 3300mAh battery with ASUS BoostMaster fast charging and AI charging, 18W charger