Every year, millions of users tune into Apple Music to stream their favorite music tracks. The service, on Apple devices, offers a seamless experience where users can listen to tracks privately and create playlists with other users via SharePlay. While it provides many features, one that stands out is Apple Music Replay. Like Spotify Wrapped, Music Replay lets users discover how their listening preferences panned out throughout the year, allowing them to share their insights and connect with others with similar interests.
What Makes Apple Music Replay 2023 So Special?
Apple Music Replay shows many interesting insights, such as users’ top artists, songs, albums, and the genre they listened to the most. This year, the Replay came out before its usual schedule, which indicates that Apple wants to grab more attention on social media feeds than Spotify’s Unwrapped, primarily because it promotes its music streaming service. However, the Apple Music Replay 2023 isn’t available on iOS. Instead, users would have to access their listening history on the web version of Apple Music.
Follow These Steps To Access Apple Music Replay 2023
- Head to the official Apple Music Replay 2023 page at “replay.music.apple.com.”
- Log into your Apple ID using the phone number or email ID associated with the account.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll be redirected to your Replay page.
- The first thing you’ll see here is the “Highlight Reel,” which contains all the details of your listening statistics, including the total streaming minutes.
- Once you’re through with the highlight, scroll down to explore your “Top Artist.” It includes a list of five artists whose songs you’ve listened to the most.
- The next thing you can check is the “Top Song.” Apple Music shows you the top five tracks you’ve listened to the most times through the year.
- Then there’s the “Top Albums” section that shows the albums you’ve played songs from the most. This could include independent albums or movies.
- Apple Music Replay 2023 also lists the top five genres.
- The second last section contains “Top Playlists,” from which you’ve played songs throughout the year.
- Last but not least, the web page also shows you several personal milestones, including when you played 250 artists and 500 songs on Apple Music.
At the end of the page, you can replay your favorite songs from the year. Just click on the button below “Replay ’23” that reads “Open in Apple Music.” Once you’ve seen all the statistics, you can screen record the highlight reel or take screenshots and share them on your socials.