After the recent Vivo V11 Pro launch in India, its trimmed down version the Vivo V11 is said to be heading towards India. Our sources at Vivo who requested anonymity told us that the Vivo V11 India launch will happen in early October. The company is hoping to cash in on the upcoming festive season with Vivo V11 Pro (review) and Vivo V11.
The Vivo V11 will have the same internals as the Vivo V11i which went official in the Philippines a week ago. The phone will be powered by Helio P60 and will come with 4GB of RAM. Like the V11 Pro, it will also flaunt a waterdrop style notch display with a fingerprint sensor embedded in it.
As for the optics, the Vivo V11 is likely to feature a dual rear camera setup with a 16-megapixel sensor and a 5-megapixel sensor. Unlike the Vivo V11 Pro, the rear camera is likely to miss out on dual pixel technology. Up front, the phone will feature a 25-megapixel sensor that comes with AI-based features.
The Vivo V11 to come with 64GB inbuilt storage, and hybrid dual-SIM tray where secondary sim can be swapped microSD card up to 256GB. The phone will come with a 3,315mAh battery and an 18W quick-charger.
Vivo V11 Specs (Expected Indian Variant)
- 6.3-inch AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2280 resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio P60
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB internal storage (expandable memory available up to 256GB)
- 16MP (f/2.0) + 5MP (f/2.4) dual rear camera, 25MP (f/2.0) front camera
- Features fingerprint sensor (rear), Face Unlock, triple-card slot
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, micro USB 2.0, OTG connectivity
- FunTouch 4.5 OS based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3315mAh battery