After a long wait Sony has finally made its next flagship smartphone, Xperia Z4, official. Lately Sony had organized an event in Japan, where it finally disclosed the smartphone specifications and officially confirmed the upcoming flagship device, Sony Xperia Z4. The smartphone is expected to be a real piece of wonder.
Sony Xperia Z4 features an octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor along with an Adreno 430 GPU unit for an outstanding graphic performance. It outcasts Sony’s Omni Balance design pattern and contains a glass and aluminum body. The device comes with a Triluminos display which is the same as in the last flagship smartphone, Sony Xperia Z3. Z4 boasts a whopping 3 GB RAM for a lightning fast processing experience and comes with 32 GB of inbuilt storage space which can be expanded up to 128 GB by a microSD card. Z4 runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 and has a 5.2 inch Triluminos display with Live Color LED. The smartphone has a 20.7 MP primary camera with Sony Exmor RS image sensor, 4K ready video capture and LED flash. A 5 MP front camera with capability to record 1080p videos is available onboard as well.
Sony Xperia Z4 Specifications
- Octa core Snapdragon 810 prcessor
- 3 GB RAM, Adreno 430 GPU
- 32 GB inbuilt memory (expandable by microSD card up to 128 GB)
- Android Lollipop 5.0 platform
- 5.2 inch Triluminos display with Live color LED (1920×1080 pixels)
- 20.7 MP 4k ready primary camera with Exmor RS sensor and LED flash
- 5 MP front facing camera
- Water resistant
- LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 6.99 mm thick, weighs 144 grams
- 2930 mAh battery with STAMINA mode
Like always, camera and sound are the real qualities of Xperia Z4 like every Sony smartphone. The phone will be available White, Black, Copper and Aqua Green color.