The Japanese electronics giant, Panasonic has been known for its marvel creations in the electronics department and it has always received a laud from its users. Talking of tablets and smartphones, Panasonic has been a classic old player in the game. Panasonic has lately launched two new tablets called toughpads which are the lone wolf in their segment and pose a whole new design and form factor to change the game. The toughpads launched by Panasonic are namely Toughpad FZ-X1 and Toughpad FZ-E1.
Panasonic Toughpads feature a 2.3 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/ Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor assisted by 2 GB RAM and 32 GB of in built memory space. The whole new devices pack a 5 inch HD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels and 500 cd/m2 brightness technology to avoid reflection caused by sunlight. The toughpads run on Windows Embedded Handheld/ Android JellyBean 4.2 OS. They sport an 8 MP rear facing camera with LED flash and a 1.3 MP front facing camera. Both of the tablets contain a FIPS level 2 compliant dedicated security core. Apart from this, the devices have passes the drop test from a height of 3 meters.
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-X1 and FZ-E1 Specifications
- 2.3 GHz quad core Snapdragon 800/ Snapdragon S4 Pro SoC
- 2 GB RAM, 32 GB in built storage space
- 5 inch HD display (1280×720 pixels) with 500 cd/m2 brightness
- Android JellyBean 4.2/ Windows 8 Embedded Handheld
- 8 MP rear facing camera with LED flash
- 1.3 MP front facing camera
- Water and dust resistant IP65/IP68 certified
- Drop resilient from a height of 3 meters
- Micro HDMI, Bluetooth, Satellite GPS, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE
- 6200 mAh hot swappable battery
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-E1 and FZ-X1 price in India are INR 119,000 and INR 109,000, respectively.