Nokia has been struggling for more than two years with its lost position in the smartphone market. There has been a time when mobile phones meant nothing more but Nokia to most of the people around the world. Earlier on our blog we had posted about Nokia preparing to launch Android based smartphones in the upcoming year and lately we have had rumors that the news is pretty very confirmed. After that, there has been a confirmed news that Nokia has acquire Alcatel-Lucent for smartphone production once again. As for now, the news that rings the bell is that Nokia N1 tablet is now moving out of China.
Nokia N1 features a 64 bit Intel Atom Z3580 quad core processor clocked at 2.3 GHz along with a dedicated Power VR G6430 GPU. 2 GB of RAM makes it a fast performer and 32 GB of in built memory serves the purpose quite efficiently. There is no microSD card slot, which could be on the off side. N1 boasts a 7.9-inch IPS LED backlit display with a resolution of 2048×1536 pixels and a pixel density of 326ppi and Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It sports an 8 MP auto focus camera with LED flash and a 5 MP front facing camera add up to make the camera specs off N1. N1 sports Nokia Z launcher OS platform which is cloned on the basis of Android Lollipop.
Nokia N1 Specifications
- 64 bit 2.3 GHz quad core Intel Atom Z3580 processor
- 2 GB RAM, Power VR G6430 GPU
- 32 GB in built storage, no microSD card support
- Nokia Z Launcher OS based on Android Lollipop
- 7.9 inch IPS backlit display (2048×1536 pixels)
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 8 MP auto focus primary camera with LED flash
- 5 MP front facing camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB C connector
- 6.9 mm thick, weighs 318 grams
- 5300 mAh battery
Nokia N1 launch was conducted yesterday in Taiwan and it will be available in Natural Aluminium and Lava Grey colors. Nokia N1 price has been tagged as $268.