Jio’s free data and cheap recharge plans in initial years have helped it become India’s largest telecom provider in no time. Jio has achieved a feat no other cellular operator has done before. According to recent estimates, it handles 52% of all India’s internet users.
In this age of scrolling social feeds and watching reels, people lose track of their data spending until a data-exhausted message flashes on their phone’s screen. One of the effective ways to track your data is operator SMS with data consumed and remaining data balance details every time you turn off your mobile data. If you mistakenly deleted that SMS, there are various other ways to check your Jio balance data. This article will discuss various ways you can check your Jio balance data, prepaid and postpaid.
How to check Jio balance
Using the IVR on your phone, SMS, the MyJio app, and the Jio website, you may check your Jio balance.
How to check Jio balance through USSD?
- Dial *333# to check your Jio main balance.
- On the screen, your Jio balance will be shown.
How to check Jio balance via SMS
- To check your Jio balance via SMS you need to send an SMS with the keyword MBAL to 55333.
- Your Jio balance information will be sent to you by SMS on your number. You won’t be charged for the service, as it is free.
Check Jio balance using MyJio app
- You may check your balance using the MyJio app as well.
- The Play Store or the App Store are where you may download the MyJio app.
- To get information about your balance, log in with your Jio number and select “My account.”
Check Jio balance online
The company’s website allows you to check your Jio balance online as well.
Visit the business’s website in your browser.
- After entering your cellphone number, select “Generate OTP.”
- On the home page, you will be able to view your balance.
How to find your Jio plan
Check Jio plan using SMS
- By texting “MY PLAN” to 199 from your Jio number, you can find out what your plan details.
- You’ll get an SMS with information on your Jio plan.
Check Jio plan using MyJio app
- From the Play Store or the App Store, download the MyJio app.
- When prompted, touch the three lines menu in the top left corner to log in using your Jio number.
- Click “My plans” once again.
- You can view your previous and ongoing plans.
How to check your Jio prepaid balance and Jio validity
For prepaid users, here’s how you can check your balance and validity.
- By texting “BAL” to 199 from their Jio number, prepaid subscribers can check their balance and validity.
- An SMS with information about your balance and current plan will be sent to you.
Check bill amount and validity for postpaid users
- By texting “BILL” to 199, postpaid users can verify the amount and validity of their current bill.
- Your bill and the remaining time on your plan will be stated in a message.
How to check Jio validity and SMS balance
- Call 1991 from your Jio number to check your Jio validity and SMS balance.
- After the call is terminated, you’ll get an SMS with information about the remaining time, SMS balance, and data balance.
How to check Jio data usage via notification
- By turning off mobile data, you can examine how much data is being used on your phone.
- A notification from Jio will be sent out with the data consumption and balance remaining.
Check Jio data usage using MyJio app
The MyJio app can also be used to monitor data usage.
- On your phone, launch the MyJio app.
- Click “Check usage” under the “Data” heading on the home screen.
- On your device, you can see a full breakdown of your data usage.