Following the fate of its predecessor, BGMI is already under the radar of the Indian government due to malicious activities. The game has already been banned in India and we don’t know when it will be able to make a comeback. The game has been removed from both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Nevertheless, if you are an Android user and you are missing your favorite game then we can help you out in getting it back on your device again.
This happened earlier in the case of PUBG too that the game was available on multiple platforms and was playable in India despite the ban. Same is the case with BGMI in India because the servers of the game are still active in the country. The practice will keep going on in India until the developers get a complete ban notice.
Here we will discuss about the various platforms where you can go to download the BGMI APK. However, make sure that the files you are going to download are thoroughly checked as there is a chance that you can download corrupt files and viruses. We, as an organization, do not take any guarantee about the complete safety of these files, so download at your own risk would be a great statement for starters.
How to install BGMI APK on your Android smartphone?
- Open any browser on your Android phone and search for BGMI APK download.
- Now go to the link of uptodown.com and then tap the download button.
- Now go to settings and allow installation from unknown sources so that the device will be ready to install the APK.
- After the download is completed, install the APK file of the game.
- As soon as the game is installed on your smartphone, you can log in if you are an existing player and make a new account if you are a new player.
Alternatively, you can download an app that goes by the name APKmirror and it is available for download on the Google Play Store. It is more or less an application store just like the Play Store. Not only BGMI but you can also get other banned games and applications from there.