Canara Bank is one of the largest nationalized banks in India. The bank was established in the 1900s and is headquartered in Bangalore. The bank was over 10,000 branches and offers many facilities for its 10.4 crore customers. These facilities include checking Mini Statement or Last 5 Transactions in various ways. A mini statement is an abridged version of your bank’s passbook and shows the last 5-10 transactions. It helps you remain updated with the credit and debit that have taken place via your account. Here are all the methods you can use to check your Canara Bank Mini Statement.
1. Via Missed Call Service
It is one of the easiest ways to check the last transactions. It required giving a missed call from your registered mobile number and does not need internet connectivity.
Dial 09015734734 from your registered mobile number and you will get an SMS from the bank with details like the current balance and details of the last 5 transactions. The SMS also shows you “CR” and “DR” which are credit and debit respectively.
To get your statement in Hindi, dial 09015613613 from your RMN.
How to register your mobile number with Canara Bank?
One can register his/her mobile number in 2 ways. The 1st one is by visiting the nearest Canara Bank ATM with your Canara bank debit card. Once you are in the ATM, insert the card, enter the ATM pin and select the Registered Mobile Number option and enter the mobile number. Enter the OTP you receive on your phone and select Confirm. Once your mobile number gets linked, you will get a confirmation SMS.
2nd way of doing this is by registering the mobile number directly visiting the nearest Canara Bank branch and filling out a form. You can ask any bank employee for their form to register your mobile number and link it with your bank account.
2. Via Toll-Free Number
The numbers provided in the missed call service section can be used to get the mini statement-
- Dial 09015734734 for the statement in English.
- Dial 09015613613 for the statement in Hindi.
For other queries, Toll-Free numbers in India are-
- 1800 425 0018
- 1800 103 0018
- 1800 208 3333
- 1800 3011 3333
3. Via Internet Banking
If you have internet banking facilities enabled and have a valid User ID and password, then internet banking is one way of checking the balance. This needs a stable internet connection. The steps are-
- Visit Canara Bank’s internet banking website.
- Enter valid user ID, Password, and captcha code.
- Click on ‘Sign in’.
- On the left side menu, click on ‘bank details’.
- On the new screen, you will get an option to check the mini statement.
- Click on the mini statement and you will see the details of your last few transactions.
4. Via Mobile Application
- Download CANDI- mobile banking app on your Android or iOS device.
- Enter a valid User ID, Password/ MPIN to login into your account.
- In the “All” tab click on “ePassbook” under “Pay and Transfer”.
- You will now see the list of all your recent transactions from your Canara Bank Account.
5. Via ATM Machine
- Insert the Canara Bank ATM/debit card into the machine.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter your ATM pin.
- Select the Mini Statement option on the screen.
- Your Mini Statement will be displayed on the screen.
- If required you can take a printed copy of your last 10 transactions.
1. Can one check his Canara Bank Mini Statement without the internet?
Yes, you can use missed call service or ATM Machine to check the statement without the internet.
2. Can one get his/her mini statement in Hindi?
yes, call 09015613613 for the mini statement in Hindi.
3. Does one have to pay any extra charges for availing Canara Bank Mini Statement service?
No, the mini statement is free on the internet banking mode, missed call service, and mobile app. Banks charge annually for debit cards and SMS facilities.
4. How to download the mini statement?
In the mobile application, tap on your savings account balance and then tap on transaction history. Select the detailed statement for the last 1 month, 3 months, or more. Select a date range and tap on Download as PDF option.
Canara Bank statement