Hotstar currently owns the digital gateway to telecast sports online in India. The star group backed platform is a live streaming app and website which enables its users to witness sporting action live on the go. One of the most popular sporting events that Hotstar live stream in India is ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Apart from holding digital streaming rights for all the ICC cricketing events until the end of 2019, Hotstar will also live stream Formula One 2019 season, Wimbledon 2019, French Open 2019, US Open 2019, and English Premier League 2019 season, and more this year.
Unlike a platform like Youtube, Hotstar has a subscription-based model. It only allows 3-minutes of free streaming post that it requires you to buy a subscription pack. As of now, there are two packs that let you enjoy sporting event like ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 live streaming across devices like mobile, PC or TV:
Hotstar Subscription Packs 2019
Hotstar Premium – ₹199/month or ₹999/year
- Latest American Shows: Uncut, ad-free & minutes after America.
- Latest episodes of Indian TV Shows at 6 AM everyday
- Hollywood Blockbusters: Uncut & ad-free.
- New Indian Movie Premieres
- Live Sports: Including Cricket, Premier League & Formula 1.
Hotstar VIP – ₹365/year
- Live Sports: Including Cricket, Premier League & Formula 1
- Latest episodes of Indian TV Shows at 6 AM every day
- New Indian Movie Premieres
- Exclusive Hotstar Specials
For the best world cup experience, buying a subscription pack is an ideal way to go. However, if you do not wish to spend on subscription pack and still want to watch ICC cricket world cup matches live on your phone, there is a legit way to watch ICC World Cup 2019 for free.
ALSO READ: ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Live Streaming – Where and How To Watch on TV, Mobile and PC
Here’s how you can watch India vs Bangladesh live stream on Hotstar and Jio TV For Free
- First of all, you will be require a Reliance Jio active number on your phone.
- Open Jio TV app, and login with your Jio account.
- Now, download Hotstar app on your phone from Google Play Store or Apple app store.
- Now, Go to JioTV and look for channel Star Sport 1 or Star Sports HD1 or Star Sports 1 Hindi or Star Sports 1 Hindi HD.
- Once you open the channel it will open the Hotstar app, and now you will be able to watch live cricket match stream from your smartphone.
Note: Some Airtel TV Premium account holders managed to use the same trick to access Hotstar premium content for free.
This cricket world cup Jio has announced a special unlimited cricket season data pack of Rs Rs that offers 102 GB 4G data for 51 days validity. This will ensure you won’t run out of data will watching cricket world live steam on your phone. Like all Jio users can watch the World Cup matches live and free on Hotstar or Jio Tv.
ALSO READ: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Review
Cricket World Cup 2019 India Vs Bangladesh live streaming for free on Hotstar
The aforementioned method is tried, tested and legit. Hotstar and Jio have made an agreement which is why Jio users are able to watch Cricket World Cup 2019 live for free. Previously, Hotstar also made one such arrangement with Airtel. Do let us know which team you think will lift the ICC cricket world cup 2019.
Wonderful advice in this article. I’ll start carrying out a lot more of some of this. Thank You for the info.