Lenovo India has started 2018 with the launch of shatterproof Moto Z2 Force In India on February 15. It is not exactly a new device, as it was first announced globally in August 2017.
The Moto Z2 Force will be bundled with TurboPower Pack Mod in India. The battery Mod consists of a 3500 mAh battery which comes with built-in 15W fast charger. As per company claims, it can charge your phone’s battery by half in just 20 minutes.
Moto Z2 Force Features and Highlights
The biggest highlight of the Moto Z2 Force will be its ShatterSheild screen. The Z2 Force flaunts a 16:9 5.5-inch Quad HD (1440 x 2560) POLED ShatterShield display. It boasts of a unibody design made of 7000 series aluminum. The phone weighs 143 grams and stands at 76 x 155.8 x 6.1 mm in total.
The Z2 Force is powered by the Qualcomm’s heavyweight 2.35GHz Snapdragon 835 system-on-chip. The phone comes with a 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which can be further bumped up to 2TB by way of microSD card.
Moto seems confident of its optics, as the Moto Z2 Force rocks two 12 megapixels Sony IMX386 rear sensors with an aperture of f/2.0. In this dual camera setup, one of them is an RGB sensor while the other one is a monochrome sensor. The camera also feature Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Laser Auto Focus and regular LED flash. It also supports 4K videos at 30fps and 1080p videos at 30fps. Up front, it flaunts a 5-megapixel wide-angle lens with an aperture rate of f/2.2 at the front.
The Moto Z2 Force includes 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C port, and Bluetooth 4.2 (upgradable to Bluetooth 5.0) as connectivity options. It comes with an AndroidOreo update out-of-the-box. The device is backed by a 2730 mAh battery which as per the Moto claims will last a day on normal usage.
Moto Z2 Force Price and Availability
The Moto Z2 Force launch price is set at Rs. 34,999 which put it right it the same league as the Samsung Galaxy A8+, OnePlus 5T and Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. It is offered in Super Black hue and will be available from February 16 at Flipkart and Moto Hub stores.
Moto Z2 Force specifications
- 5.5-inch Quad HD POLED shatterproof display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP dual rear cameras (monochrome + color) with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX386 sensors, ƒ/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, Laser Auto Focus, 4k video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Front-ported loudspeaker, 3 Mics
- Dimensions: 76 x 155.8 x 6.1 mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2730mAh battery with Turbo Charging