Qualcomm has been a kind of lone, undisputed ruler when it comes to generating highly efficient main boards for smartphones. Most of us know it in the name of Snapdragon as well. Here is the thing about Qualcomm, a newly designed main board named as DragonBoard 410c has been recently announced officially. This will be the world’s first low cost, high performance ARM based chipset. Qualcomm DragonBoard 410c features rapid development for software developers and OEM makers.
This will be a 64-bit processor support main board which will be fluent enough to be deployed in set top boxes, vending machines, camera etc, as reported by Qualcomm.
Qualcomm DragonBoard 410c Specifications:
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPUs with 64-bit operation support
- Dedicated Qualcomm Adreno 306 GPU
- 1080p HD video with H.264 (AVC)
- Android and Linux support
- 1x 40 pin Low-Speed connector (UART, SPI, I2S, I2C x2, GPIO x12, DC power), 1x 60 pin High-Speed connector (4L-MIPI DSI, USB, I2C x2, 2L+4LMIPI CSI) and Analog expansion connector (Headset, Speaker, FM antenna)
- HDMI Full-size Type A connector (1080p HD @ 30fps), 1x USB 2.0 micro B (device mode only), 2x USB 2.0 type A (host mode only), micro SD card slot
The DragonBoard 410c would be commercially available by third party distributors this summer.