Oppo is a Chinese smartphone brand which has created a lot of hustle because of its unique rotating camera lens which can be used as both rear facing as well as secondary camera according to the requirement of the user. Earlier, as posted on our blog, Oppo had announced that it would launch its upcoming smartphone Oppo R7 in the month of May. Oppo R7 launch has now been officially confirmed to go in action on May 20.
The most astounding specification of Oppo R7 is its bezel less display. Oppo R7 features a bezel free display of 5 inch which would be protected by a 2.5 D glass on top. The display comes with an HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The smartphone contains a 13 MP primary camera with LED flash. This will be one of the smartphones containing a 64 bit true octa core MediaTek processor with a clocking rate of 1.5 GHz paired up with 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB of in built storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB by a microSD card.
Oppo R7 Specifications
- 1.5 GHz true octa core MediaTek MT6795 Helio X10 processor
- 3 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage space
- microSD card support up to 128 GB
- 5 inch bezel less display with 2.5D glass protection (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Android Kitkat 4.4 based Oppo Color OS
- 13 MP laser auto focus rear facing camera with LED flash
- 8 MP front facing camera
- LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
Oppo R7 is expected to be a great flagship device which will be available in another variant which will feature a 64 bit Snapdragon processor and will be available outside Asia. In Asia, R7 will come with MediaTek chipset as mentioned in the specifications.