Oppo is a newcomer in the global smartphone industry which originates from China and for a beginner it is really working big by making very first of its moves with devices which carry a hefty price tag. Oppo has been in the news because of its rotating cameras and being the first smartphone maker to launch Cyanogen Mod OS. Oppo has launched Oppo N3 in India. Oppo N3 is a slim device with sleek and outstanding design dimensions.
Oppo N3 features a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor which is accompanied by an Adreno 330 GPU and 2 GB RAM. It has an inbuilt memory of 32 GB and supports micro SD card as well. Oppo N3 will come with factory built-in Android Kitkat v4.4 platform. The phone also includes Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, A-GPS as well. The smartphone is 4G LTE compatible. Oppo N3 carries a rotatable camera panel which can be used as both primary camera and front facing camera depending upon the need of the user. The camera contains an autofocus 16 MP lens along with LED flash and is capable of 1080p video capture.
Oppo N3 Specifications
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor
- 2 GB RAM, Adreno 330 GPU
- 5.5 inch full HD display (1920×1080 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 32 GB internal storage onboard
- Android Kitkat v4.4
- 16 MP camera with LED Flash mounted on a rotating panel to be used as front camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS
- 9.9 mm thick, weighs 192 grams
- 3000 mAh battery with VOOC fast charge technology
Though the road ahead is never easy in an already such an overcrowded market, but you can always be ready for surprises in a world going rapidly ahead when it comes to developments in technology. Oppo N3 price in India is INR 42,990.