Karbon has officially launched an octa-core powered smartphone, Karbon Titanium Mach Two S360. The device closes a 5 inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels and runs on Android Kitkat v4.4 platform. The display is an HD show off with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection onboard. It provides Swipe and Shake feature to switch music tracks and a Smart Eye inability which automatically pauses the video when you’re not looking at the display.
Karbon Titanium Mach Two S360 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 4 GHz True Octa-Core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, Sony BSI sensor
- 8MP auto-focus front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- Dimensions: 138 x 70.5 x 6.3 mm; Weight: 112g
- 5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1900mAh battery
Karbon Titanium Mach Two S360 price in India has been disclosed as INR 10,490 and is expected to hit the e-commerce and retail markets very soon.