Huawei has recently rolled out media invites for a launch event which is going to be organized in London. As per the reports, the launch event will be held on April 15. Huawei P8 features Android Lollipop v5.0 and is powered by an quad-core Kirin 930 SoC processor accompanied by 3 GB RAM. The device comes dressed up with 32 GB internal storage which can be expanded upto 64 GB by a microSD card. Huawei P8 specifications include a 5.2 inch IPS LCD screen with a screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and is also guarded by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection against scratches and damages. The headline about the device is made by the 13 MP rear camera with extraordinary low light performance due to resolution of 4160×3120 pixels and an 8 MP front camera.
Huawei P8 Specifications
- 5.2 inches HD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- Gorilla Glass protection
- Quad-Core Processor
- 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash, 8 MP front camera
- 32 GB inbuilt storage (expandable upto 64 GB, 3 GB RAM)
- 2600 mAh Li-Po battery
- Android Lollipop v5.0 with Emotion 3.0 UI
- Dolby Digital Plus sound
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS with GLONASS
- Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass sensors
Huawei P8 launch in London has been scheduled for April 15. The wait is finally over and stay tuned to get your hands on the freshly launched smartphone once it rolls out in the market and goes on sale. The mooted Chinese reports disclose Huawei Honor P8 price to be $480, but if the P8 does come to other regions it will probably cost similar to other flagships, which unfortunately means it will be more expensive.