HTC has announced a new smartphone, HTC One Me, in China. The smartphone makes itself to be the first of its kind as it incorporates the recently launched MediaTek Helio X10 processor. This will be the first smartphone yet to pack the latest marvel created by MediaTek. There have been rumors about this device by HTC and finally the device has been confirmed officially. The octa core powered Helio X10 by MediaTek is claimed to be the best creation by MediaTek of all times.
HTC One Me features a 64 bit octa core MediaTek Helio X10 chipset with a clock rate of 2.2 GHz paired up with 3 GB of RAM. It inherits a fingerprint sensor from HTC One E9+ and has a similar 20 MP rear facing auto focus shooter with LED flash. IT runs on Android Lollipop OS topped with HTC Sense UI. The dual sim smartphone comes with 4G LTE connectivity and features 32 GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot. For an enhanced audio experience the smartphone is powered by HTC Boom Sound and Dolby Surround stereo speakers. A front shooter with a 4 MP Ultra Pixel lens is a great selfie generator. It sports a 5.2 inch quad HD display with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels.
HTC One Me Specifications
- 2.2 GHz octa core MediaTek Helio X10 SoC
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB in built storage
- MicroSD card slot for memory expansion
- 20 MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash
- 4 MP Ultra Pixel front facing camera
- 5.2 inch quad HD display (2560×1440 pixels)
- Android Lollipop OS with HTC Sense UI
- Wi-Fi, dual sim, Bluetooth, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS, DLNA
- HTC Boom Sound with Dolby Surround speakers
- Weighs 155 grams, 9.75 mm thick
- 2840 mAh Li-ion battery
HTC One Me price has not been detailed out yet and will be sold in Gold Sepia, Rose Gold, and Meteor Gray color options.