The wait for the Macbook Air M2 is finally over as Apple has officially announced the sale date of the laptop. The first sale of the device is scheduled to start on July 15. Furthermore, it will also be available for pre-booking which will start on July 8, at 5:30 PM IST.
As far as the features of the latest offering by Apple are concerned, it is based on the latest Apple M2 silicon chipset. Not only this but the laptop also has 24GB of unified memory, a quad-speaker system for a one-of-a-kind audio output, and up to 18 hours of battery life.
Apple Macbook Air M2 pricing and availability
The Apple MacBook Air M2 can be purchased for a price of Rs 1,19,900. However, there’s a catch, all the students can get the same for a price of Rs 1,09,900. The customers will also get EMI options to purchase the device via Apple.com. The laptop will be available in four colours including space grey, midnight, silver, and starlight. It will be available for purchase starting from July 15.
Looking to buy the MacBook Air M2 online, here’s how you can
See, there are two ways to buy the Apple Macbook Air M2. One of them is to visit an authorized Apple store near you and purchase it from there. The other one is to buy it from Apple.com, which is, we can say, a bit tricky. However, nothing to worry about, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps to complete your purchase smoothly.
- First things first, create an Apple account by filling in the basic details and your phone number to get an Apple ID.
- Enter the delivery address and save the card details firsthand to avoid hassle at the time of purchasing.
- Now, you can visit the Apple store and then search for the Macbook Air M2. You can select the colour variant and memory configuration of your choice from here.
- Click on the add to bag button after finalizing everything, choose the delivery method, and then complete the payment.
- You are done here, now you just have to wait for your MacBook Air M2 to arrive.