One of the leading computer brands across the world is known to us in the name of Dell. Dell has provided the world of technology with some high end computing solutions. Apart from its moves being made in the world of computer technology, we have lately seen a few wonders in mobile technology as well. One such marvel by Dell in mobile technology is the Venue lineage of tablets being showcased by the brand. This headline is about an addition made to the Venue series of tablets by Dell. Dell has launched Dell Venue 8 7840 tablet in the Venue 7000 series.
Dell Venue 8 7840 features an Intel Atom Z3580 quad core 64 it processor with a clock speed of 2.3 GHz coupled with Power VR G6430 GPU and 2 GB of DDR3 RAM. The device boasts optional 16 GB and 32 GB internal storage in the face of two different variants, with microSD card slots in each of them to support memory expansion. The tablet runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 OS on an 8.4 inch quad HD OLED display with a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels. Venue 8 flaunts an 8MP rear camera with Two Intel Real Sense Snapshot Depth Cameras and LED flash along with a 2 MP front facing shooter.
Dell Venue 8 7840 Specifications
- 2.3 GHz quad core Intel Atom Z3580 processor
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM, Power VR G6430 GPU
- 16/32 GB internal storage with microSD card support
- 4 inch quad HD OLED display (2560×1600 pixels)
- 8 MP auto focus rear camera with two Intel real sense depth cameras
- LED flash on primary camera
- 2 MP front facing camera
- Android Lollipop 5.0 OS
- Weighs 305 grams, 6.1 mm thick
- Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, GPS
- 5670 mAh battery
Dell Venue 8 7840 price in India is INR 34,999 and will be on sale by July 2015.