Xiaomi Mi4i (32GB)
- Dual Sim, 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi
- Octa Core, 1.7 GHz Processor
- 2 GB RAM, 32 GB inbuilt
- 3120 mAH Battery
- 5 inches, 1080 x 1920 px display
- 13 MP Rear + 5 MP Front Camera
- Memory Card Not Supported
- Android, v5.0.2
Quick Specifications[See Full Specifications]
- Dual Sim
- Android, v5.0.2
- 3120 mAH Non-Rem. Battery
- 5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 13 MP
- 1080p HD Video Recording
- 5 MP Front Camera
- 32 GB Inbuilt Memory
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.7 GHz, Octa Core Processor
- WiFi with hotspot
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
Analysis Group Range: Rs. 10,500 to Rs. 13,500Open all Groups
CPU Speedabove average
AdvantagesDisplay In Groups
Has Dual Sim
|Use multiple sims at the same time. It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.|
|Slimmer mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.|
Has A Responsive Touch Screen
|Touch Displays offer a more interactive experience.|
Quite Big Screen
|Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.|
High Resolution Screen
|Images, videos and text will look more sharp and clear.|
~ 441 ppi
|Images, videos will look amazing on this sharp and clear screen. Text will be easier to read.|
High Resolution Camera
13 MP with AutoFocus
|High resolution camera for taking sharp and clear photos.|
Has Flash For Camera
|Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.|
Supports HD Video Recording
|You can record videos of beautiful moments, sceneries and watch them later.|
Has Front Camera
|Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).|
Lots Of Storage Capacity
|More storage allows you to store more songs, videos, photos and install more applications.|
Octa Core CPU
|More cores result in better parallelism, meaning more tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.|
|Faster CPU means more smooth experience.|
Lots Of RAM
|Lots Of RAM means more applications can run at the same time, which makes the phone faster.|
|3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.|
|4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.|
|You can connect to wifi hotspots in your area to experience a superior internet experience.|
Supports WiFi Hotspot
|Allows you to use your internet connection on your wifi enabled laptop.|
Supports Bluetooth v4.1
|Bluetooth enables you to wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets.|
|GPS is used for determining your location. You can get directions to a place with the help of GPS.|
Has A 3.5mm Headphone Jack
|Having 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices (such as speakers, headphones) having 3.5mm Port.|
|Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).|
|Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.|
|Determines direction facing relative to North, East, West and South.|
Supports FM Radio
|Listen to your favourite radio stations on your phone. Enjoy music on the go with FM Radio.|
DisadvantagesDisplay In Groups
No Memory Card Support
|Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more songs, photos and videos.|
Can't Output To TV
|You can't connect your phone to a TV.|
|Cannot switch off phone by removing battery when your phone freezes. Also cannot replace the battery or use spare battery when battery performance is degraded.|
Full SpecificationsReport An Error
|Sim Size:||Micro SIM|
|Release Date:||July, 2015|
|Dimensions:||138.1 x 69.59 x 7.8 mm|
|Type:||Color IPS screen|
|Touch:||Yes, with Multitouch|
|Size:||5 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels|
|PPI:||~ 441 PPI|
|Internal:||32 GB inbuilt, 2 GB RAM|
|Wifi:||Yes, with wifi-hotspot|
|USB:||Yes, microUSB v2.0|
|GPS:||Yes, with A-GPS Support|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass|
|3.5mm Headphone Jack:||Yes|
|Camera:||Yes, 13 MP with autofocus|
|Features:||Face detection, Smile detection, Geo tagging, Touch to focus|
|Video Recording:||Yes, 1080p|
|Front Camera:||Yes, 5 MP|
|OS:||Android, v5.0.2 (Lollipop)|
|CPU:||1.7 GHz, Octa Core, Quad core, 1.7 GHz, Cortex A53 + Quad core, 1 GHz, Cortex A53, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Processor|
|Size:||3120 mAH, Li-ion Battery|
Fed up using this phone, tell xiomi not to show any info about its processor. Hangs more than a samsung phone even after having 2 gb of RAM and 1.7 ghz octa core processor.
- Display is excellent.
- Cameras are best in sunlight but show poor performance at night.
- Design is outstanding.
- Very solid phone.
- Less wieght.
- Good graphics.
- Heating problem.
- The major problem is of hanging frequently.
- Hangs even more than a samsung phone.
- Worst phone in the field of speed and performance.
- Battery is much poor and drains very fast even having huge (3120 mah) power.
- Finally, if xiaomi fixes its hanging problem, it would be best phone in this range.
Its very cool set...
- Its vert lite weight .....
- I want only one quality --> fingers print
- No one nagative point every things is very good...
Awesome cameras both back and front I love front camera it's great I looks so stylish and it's light weight
- 1) excellent front camera back is also very good
- 2) great design I love it go for white color it's so beautiful
- 3) great battery backup for almost 1 day sure
- 4) excellent display videos and pictures look very sharp and clear because of its 441 pixel density
- 5)offered able price
- 1)phone gets heat up but not that high it gets warm while playing games for 1 hour and taking photos for 30 minutes I don't think its not a minus point because every phone gets heatup it's common on every phone
- 2) it doesn't have micro SD card support
it seems a pretty decent phone for the price range.buy directly (32gb version) from mi india official site for 14,999,
phones available in this price range are asus zenefone(2gb RAM+16gb),lenevo k3 note,zte nubia z9 mini,moto g 3rd gen(12,999),huawei honor 6,samsung s4,and ofcourse its elder brother xiaomi mi 4..
these are all flagship killers
compare well guys to worth your money.
- 5 inch screen
- amazing display(441ppi)
- day light sensor-for view phone under sunlight
- light weight( 130 gm)-
- packed a 3120mah battery monster,
- 4g-dual sim support
- octacore processor( 64 bit )-for high end performance
- FM radio support
- awesome sleek design
- with an amazing price tag for india(16gb-12,999 32gb-14,999)
- it shows slight heating though it is very common for all androids
- slightly high SAR value,thoughSAR is within the permissible limits
- no IR blaster(for the easy control of your electronics), for that you should go for mi 4,
- of course there is no memory card support.but the 32gb version is more than enough for my purpose.
- battery drains fast-3120 mah is quite big in number but last barely a day.poor battery life for an above 3000mah phone.
- non removable battery
- i doubt about their after sale services in india.